Good Ol' Boy Hardwood Floors
6241 N London Ave, Kansas City, MO, 64151
634 Massachusetts St
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsLinoleumDraperies, Curtains & Window Treatments
* Top Quality Floor Coverings * Financing Available * Interior Designers On Staff
2.Carpet Direct Kansas City
We Come To You & Bring The Showroom! Save On Flooring 30%-60%
Flooring ContractorsFloor MaterialsTile-Contractors & DealersCarpet & Rug Dealers
We used Carpet Direct and could not be happier. Their pricing was very competitive, their products were great and the service was outstanding. The carpet arrived early, only 3-4 days and the install
3.GEM Commercial Flooring Company
11516 Grant St
Flooring ContractorsFloor Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialFlooring Installation Equipment & Supplies
Commercial & Residential Carpet, Rubber, Ceramic, Laminate, Vinyl, Epoxy & MMA Poured Flooring, Carpet Cleaning & Stone Restoration, Free Estimates and in Business Since 1983
Flooring ContractorsCarpet InstallationHardwood Floors
Answered the phone quickly with a dry, stale attitude already. I introduced myself and he immediately skipped to asking hat I was calling about. I asked if they install carpet for commercial locations
5.Michael's Hardwood Floors
1830 NW 39th St
Flooring ContractorsBuilding ContractorsWoodworkingCarpenters
Visit our website
Amazing craftsmanship! Michael replaced a large area of my flooring with beautiful hardwood, the fees were very reasonable. Michael is an artist, his work changed the whole look of my home. He & his
6.Best Hardwood FloorsServing the Lawrence, KS area
Flooring ContractorsTile-Contractors & DealersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Best Hardwood is a family owned company that has been around the KC area since 1995. If you currently have wood floors and decide that they just do not shine like they use to, and perhaps need a makeo
Serving the Lawrence area. The Leader In Flooring/Carpet!Call For An In-Home Estimate!
Please try reloading the page.
- Do you have a professional license, insurance, and a business liability policy?
- Who will work on the project?
- Do you subcontract, and do you screen workers and have insurance policies to cover them?
- Do you have references or examples of your work I can see?
- Do you charge for an in-home estimate?
- What type of flooring is best for my home in terms of architectural consistency, environmental influences (such as whether a certain type of flooring will be affected by humidity in my area), and durability?