O'Harra's Plumbing Service, LLC
Serving the Lawrence area.
1.Advanced Plumbing Inc
545 Minnesota St
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialHome ImprovementsHome Repair & Maintenance
2.Advanced Plumbing Service
910 NW 6th St
3.Advanced Leak Locators
5919 Widmer Rd
Leak Detecting ServiceLeak Detecting InstrumentsPlumbing Fixtures, Parts & SuppliesSwimming Pool Repair & Service
Bob Hamilton Plumbing Heating & AC
7899 Frontage Rd, Overland Park, KS, 66204
Please try reloading the page.
1st Class Company. The owner and staff are courteous and extremely helpful. The HVAC technician that came out was INCREDIBLE. He truly cared about helping me and was extremely thorough in performing his work. This company has been in Lawrence for many years and with the way they take care of their customers, I expect they will be around many more years. A++++++ company in my eyes.
I called on a Monday morning regarding a leak in my shower and they had someone at my house in an hour. He had the problem fixed within an hour along with replacing an outdoor broken faucet (separate issue). Very good work, very reasonable price! They are now my go to plumber in Lawrence!
Thank you for always being professional, kind and being willing to fix any problems for my mom. It's great to know that there are still companies that go the extra mile for elderly people. WITHOUT trying to rip them off. Will always be on speed dial.
Jonathan and the people working with him are great. We've used them for years and they have always done a great job, caring to do it right and completely and are really friendly in the process.
most plumbers were scheduling 24 hours in advance, Floyd's came within the hour from calling and was out in 30 minutes. Would call them for any drain back ups you might have.
Polite, patient, prompt, and above all professional. I would recommend this business to anyone needing help with their plumbing needs!
Super to work with! They know their business very well. You won't be throwing your money down the drain.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Were you pleased with the work done?
- Was the project completed on time?
- Did the plumber give you a written warranty and guarantee his or her work?
- Were there any unexpected costs that arose?
- Would you hire this plumber again? If not, why?