Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Laurel area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
1.Evergreen Health & Rehab Ctr
820 3rd Ave
Medical ClinicsNursing & Convalescent HomesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityRehabilitation Services
2.Fordham, Janice M, MD
1035 1st Ave
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysical Therapists
113 E Main St
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesMedical CentersPhysicians & SurgeonsMedical Clinics
Welcome to Maurer Chiropractic. We look forward to meeting you and leading you on the path to optimal health and wellness. Dr. Maurer is committed to improving patients' lives through the use of safe
1035 1st Ave
Physician AssistantsMedical Clinics
Health & Welfare ClinicsMedical ClinicsClinics
Whole plant medicinal Cannabis provider serving the Greater Billings area.
6.Objective Wellness Center
104 E 1st St
Health & Welfare ClinicsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersClinics
With over 48 years of combined clinical experience in health care. DR. ED Madrid and Martha Madrid. RN. MED have a passion to help people. AS long AS OUR patients are committed to improving their heal
7.Walmart - Pharmacy
101 Bernhardt Rd
Visit your local Walmart pharmacy for your healthcare needs including prescription drugs, refills, flu-shots & immunizations, eye care, walk-in clinics, and pet meds.More Nearby Locations »
Axis Mental Health
Serving the Laurel area. Mental Health Residential CareCall Us Today and Find Out More
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.