1.Ron's Tire Pros
2188 Highway 95
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceRecreational Vehicles & Campers-Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
It's great! I've been in there 3 times and every time they were quick, courteous and reasonably priced.
1990 Highway 95
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Parts & SuppliesBrake Repair
Took my Chevy Venture to Superior Tire to have it checked out and to have the oil changed before taking a trip. They got my car right in and I didn't even have an appointment. They took the time to
3.Miguels Econo Tires & Wheels
1626 Highway 95 Ste B
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveAuto Repair & ServiceBrake Repair
INSTALLED CAM POSITION SENSORS (I BOUGHT ELSEWHERE) & charged me very reasonable.
4.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
2840 Highway 95
Tire DealersAuto Oil & Lube
5.Advance Mobile Tire
4380 S Highway 95
Tire DealersAutomobile Parts & SuppliesAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesAuto Repair & Service
6.Ron's Tire Pros
5303 S Highway 95
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairTire Recap, Retread & Repair
Great product choices prices and service john and erick
7.Sears Home Improvement
Plastic WindowsDoor RepairDoor Closers & ChecksDoor Operating Devices
Sears Home Improvement is your trusted, long term partner. We've been helping customers improve their homes for over 125 years and we back our work with strong warranties (Ask your Sears specialist fo
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.