American Local Locksmith
Serving the Lathrop area. More InfoPREFERRED
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Very, very pleased. John changed the locks on a new apartment. He was on time, did not try and up-sell me, and worked quickly. He is an honest man, and I appreciate the quick, reliable service.Call
2.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
called American Local Locksmith because my lock had become somewhat corroded... Keys were not fitting in easily. A receptionist answered the phone and promised a call back from the locksmith within a
3.Locksmith By Me
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
outstanding service i called them to fix my door lock, and after 3 other locksmith told me that i need to replace it and it will be over $450, i called Locksmith By Me, and they came in quick got the
4.Charlies Day & Nite Safe Lock & Key Service
706 N El Dorado St
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesSafes & Vaults
About Charlies Day & Nite Our company started in December 1962 in a small 600 square foot Locksmith Shop at 346 N. Stanislaus Street as a one man operation with one service van, by our Founder Mr. Cha
5.Preferred Lock And Key
Locks & Locksmiths
i was locked out of my house. contacted this locksmith, he got there quickly and got me into my house in a matter of minutes! very professional. i would recommend them to everyone.
6.American Locksmith Service San Joaquin County
Locks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocks & LocksmithsSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
These Locksmith Company are awesome. I grabbed the wrong set of keys on my way out the house on a Sunday and didn't realize it until I closed my door (locked from the inside). I was able to open my se
7.Schoolings Lock & Key
Locks & LocksmithsEviction Service
This guy knows his stuff. Good work and quick.
Schoolings Lock & Key
Riverside, CA, 92505
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.