3508 E Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, 89104
3110 Polaris Ave
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectronic Equipment & Supplies-Repair & Service
2.Walters Electrical Co
2829 Synergy St
North Las Vegas,NV
3.Walters Wholesale Electric
7350 Eastgate Rd Ste 170
Lighting FixturesWholesale Light Bulbs & Tubes
Hire Local Electricians
http://localpros247.com/contact-ele Call for Local ElectriciansQuality & Affordable Electricians.
Please try reloading the page.
It's hard to find a good contractor in Las Vegas and it's even harder to find competent, friendly and safe electricians so I am so happy I found 24-7 Electrical Services! I wanted to write this review in case you're looking for reliable electrical work -- this is the place you want to call.We've had Rene and Jesus out to work on three different projects at our house and every single time we have been phenomenally pleased with not only the consistent quality of their work, but their friendly and caring attitudes towards us, our home and our pets. They've installed two heavy-duty plugs and have replaced a breaker and the prices were fair and reasonable and the work was done quickly and correctly the first time.Best of all, they show up exactly on time and when they say they will. You don't even get a several hour window of time, it's an exact time and they are always here like clockwork. I mean, when can you say that ever happens with contractors in this town?Just today the guys installed a new ceiling plug for my home theater projector. They personally hauled out the extra insulation and bagged it up nicely for me and to top it off, they ran the vacuum cleaner when they were finished! That's red carpet service right there.I don't have enough positive things to say about this business. Even the owner personally calls to make sure you're happy with the work quality. Thanks for the great job, guys. You will be our electricians for life!
The owner/founder is a one of those Salt of the Earth guys that keeps life running smoothly. Old-fashioned values, trustworthy.
exellent customer sevice and price you wont be disapointed if you call this company they are one of the best in town 7029454691 owner robert
A friend recommended 24/7 to me, I needed to hire someone to do recess cans in myKitchen, they were extremely professional and nice. They did a great job!
He talks his politics and he's supporting Crooked Hillary. No way, why don't you just stick to your business and stop working to undermine the American worker by allowing illegal immigrants to flood our shores.
Jerry B.Highly professional in both manner and jobs done. I would recommend to family and friendswithout hesitation.
SIMPLY THE BEST!!Pacific Electric is by far the best electrical co. I have ever dealt with!Don, the electrician, diagnosed and quickly fixed an electrical outage to a pond pump.He was most pleasant, efficient, and knowledgable . I learned a lot from him on how to reduce the electrical bill thru alternative lighting, more efficient A/C, etc.I would recommend them to anyone, especially Don!Terry M
Thank you very much for taking good care of my repair needs. I will come back again soon for other repairs.
I love bringing my device here. They are pretty much knowledgeable with what they are doing. If your device doesn't need repair, they will tell you upfront.
Great, great service. Will repair your electronics device in no time and won't charge extra amount of money for nothing. The girls at the counter were also highly accomodative.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.