3508 E Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, 89104
4914 Boulder Hwy
Carpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningUpholstery CleanersFire & Water Damage Restoration
425 W Gowan Rd
North Las Vegas,NV
Water Damage RestorationUpholstery CleanersFire & Water Damage RestorationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
I've used Stanley Steemer for many, many years, they do a great job and do not leave until you are happy with the job. I have never had to call them back to touch up anything as I used to in the pas
3.Stanley Steemer Carpet CleanerServing the Las Vegas, NV area
Carpet & Rug CleanersAir Duct CleaningFire & Water Damage RestorationTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Dominic and Trey from Mooresville branch, cleaned two upholster chairs , which are twenty two years old and have never been professionly cleaned before. Although there were no stains or damage to the
1096 E Sahara Ave
Carpet & Rug CleanersUpholstery CleanersTile-Cleaning, Refinishing & Sealing
Really happy I won a raffle and I got a free cleaning and they really did a great job i will get them to come back i really recommend them
5.Real Steemer Carpet Cleaning
200 Jefferson ave
Carpet & Rug Cleaners
This owner is a liar and a joke. He lies about his technicians and tried to make people look bad so he can look good. He's a liar and a phony. I wouldn't trust this company in my home!!!
6.Stanley's Carpet Cleaning
806 W Washington Ave
Carpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment RentalCarpet & Rug CleanersCarpet & Rug Cleaning Equipment & Supplies
Royal Carpet Care
9850 S Maryland Pkwy Ste A5199, Las Vegas, NV, 89183
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.