Sting Alarm, Inc.
7120 Rafael Ridge Way, Las Vegas, NV, 89119
1.Security Integrated Technologies
8708 Spanish Ridge Ave Ste 100
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAccess Control SystemsSurveillance EquipmentHome Theater Systems
At Security Alarm Monitoring Services, Inc., we take our customer's security very seriously. Thats why we provide top-of-the-line security systems to our Las Vegas community. Don't become the victim o
2.Sting Alarm, Inc.
7120 Rafael Ridge Way
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAccess Control SystemsSurveillance EquipmentVideo Equipment-Installation, Service & Repair
Sting did a great job.First off the Salesman was very knowledgable and friendly and very proffesional..Pricing was fantastic as I had recieved 3 other quotes..I'm very happy with the service and every
3170 Polaris Ave
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSurveillance EquipmentLocks & Locksmiths
This is an exceptional company to do business with. My salesperson was very knowledgeable, and the technician arrived on time, and did a great job. I would recommend this company to all my neighbors.
1539 W Oakey Blvd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringIntercom Systems & ServicesSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsHome Automation Systems
Visit our website
10% Off of any purchase of equipment from Master Installers, Inc.+1more
We handle service and installation of the various systems.
5.S O A Security
3405 Cambridge St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringConvention Services & Facilities
SOA Security offers professional protection services to Las Vegas and surrounding Nevada areas. Their qualified personnel are available to meet all of your security needs. They supply armed, unarmed,
6.Southwest Protective Agency
4312 Rosebank Cir
Security Control Systems & MonitoringConvention Services & FacilitiesSecurity Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Southwest Protective Agency L.L.C. is a private security and protective services company established by Michael Conti and John Davis. The principals have a combined 28 years of experience in the indus
7.ADT - Official Sales Center
2588 Fire Mesa St
Security Control Systems & MonitoringSecurity Equipment & Systems ConsultantsMedical AlarmsFire Alarm Systems
ADT has been in the business of helping to protect and connect to what matters most for over 140 years. Delivering 24/7 monitored safety and security protection, ADT offers trusted home security to neMore Nearby Locations »
Serving the Las Vegas area. Protect Your Home & Family FromAnywhere. $1500 In Free Equipment
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.