Serving the Las Vegas area.
1.Anytime Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning
4690 W Post Rd
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialAir Conditioning Service & RepairWater Heaters
$49.95 Heater or A/C Tune Up Per Unit+2more
David was very professional and a skilled plumber. i would highly recommend him to anyone in need of his service. if i were his boss i would give him a merit raise.
3508 E Charleston Blvd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsConstruction ConsultantsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
$50 OFF Any Service+15more
I was really pleased with the prompt service provided by Steve M. Our A/C went out on a very hot day. Steve came very quickly and solved the problem in a really professional manner. I would recomme
3.Larkin Plumbing & Heating Co.
1801 Industrial Rd
PlumbersBuilding ContractorsBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialFinancial Services
Save 100% off Night and Weekend Charge-up With This Coupon.
We have tried other companies, but we always come back to Larkin. They do a great job and back their work.
7500 W Lake Mead Blvd Ste 9-483
PlumbersConstruction ConsultantsBuilding ContractorsBuilding Construction Consultants
10% Off Any Service
James Pilkington was assigned our work order and was the best ever! Great guy, thorough and told me everything he was doing and why. He was clear in the cost and what should happen and what could ha
5.Scott's Half-Price Plumbing and Repair
PlumbersBuilding Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialPlumbing Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
1/2 PRICE PLUMBING, OVER 30 YEARS EXPERIENCE WATER HEATER SPECIAL STARTING AT $775 INCLUDING PARTS AND LABOR 1/3 HORSEPOWER KITCHEN SINK DISPOSAL $179 INSTALLED!
6.Eternal Plumbing Solutions
2600 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 110g
PlumbersGarbage Disposal RepairWater HeatersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer Cleaning
What a great company to do business with. From the moment I scheduled an appointment until they were done installing my new water heater I was completely satisfied. Bill was fantastic. Gave me seve
1515 Industrial Rd
PlumbersPlumbing-Drain & Sewer CleaningSewer ContractorsBuilding Contractors
I needed a plumber fast (because a particular large home store would not install my new dishwasher, nor my washer and dryer because there was slight corrosion which the plumber said wouldn't make a di
Larkin Plumbing & Heating Co.
1801 Industrial Rd, Las Vegas, NV, 89102
Please try reloading the page.
- Are you licensed and registered?
- Are you insured and bonded?
- How many years have you been in business?
- What, if any, professional associations do you belong to?
- May I have a list of references?
- Do you offer a written warranty for your work?
- Will I need a permit for this work?
- Don't use your toilet or kitchen sink like a trash can by stuffing hard to flush material down the drain or pouring fats and oils down the pipe.
- Throw coffee grounds and eggshells in the garbage instead of in your sink.
- Only use your toilet to flush human waste and toilet paper
- Before calling a plumber, try to unclog your drains and toilets yourself by using a plunger.
- Make sure you use a standard bell-shaped plunger for your sink and shower drains and a plunger with a flanged end for your toilets.
- If neither type can loosen the pipe blockage, put a plumber's snake to use.
- Ratchet the snake down the pipe to eliminate any clogs.
- Be mindful of how much water you use in your bathroom, kitchen and even outdoors when watering your lawn.
- Make sure your toilet handle works properly and doesn't stick.
- Replace old shower heads with more efficient low-flow options that can cut down on the gallons of water you use each morning.
- Turning off the water while you brush your teeth
- Only running your dishwasher or clothes washer when you have a full load.