A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
1.El Jen Healthcare & Rehabilitation
5538 Duncan Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesClinicsRehabilitation Services
This place is family oriented. Ive known the Toomeys they are good people.
2.Professional Healthcare Services
2820 W Charleston Blvd Ste 36
Nurses-Home ServicesAssisted Living & Elder Care Services
Professional Healthcare Services (PHS) is a State licensed provider of skilled and other home health care services. PHS prides itself in providing quality compassionate care to all of our patients. Ou
3.Red Rock Assisted Living
5975 W Twain Ave
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesElderly Homes
4.Elderly Aristocrat Inc
3700 Tioga Way
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living Facilities
The Elderly Aristocrat provides assisted living in a small, service-rich environment. Located in beautiful Las Vegas, NV, we offer a smaller, bed & breakfast-type facility for elder care. The differen
5.El Jen Healthcare and Rehabilitation Services
5538 Duncan Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesNursing & Convalescent Homes
Visit our website
In November of 2004, I moved my parents into El Jen and I have experienced nothing but the best of care and love for them. When my father was dying and in a rehab hospital their CNA offered to take ca
6.Nathan Adelson Hospice
4141 Swenson St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesHospices
My Father was placed here for a period of a week prior to going into a group home where he received continued Hospice care. After we left him on the first night he was wanting to go back home which wa
7.Silver Hills Healthcare Center
3450 N Buffalo Dr
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityNursing & Convalescent HomesMedical ClinicsElderly Homes
This place has a outstanding Physical therapy program. My mother had to go to a skilled nursing facility after falling and breaking her hip. Staff was very encouraging to get her back hom with us. And
www.ComfortKeepers.com In-Home Care & Living Assistance.Find a Comfort Keepers® Near You.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.