1.Matrix ProtectionServing the Las Vegas, NV area
Mobile Device RepairWarranty ContractsInsurance
FREE ACTVATION FEE+1more
I was amazed to find a plan that covered all three of my cell phones for only $19.95 per month with more protection and lower deductibles.In addition the program gave me at no additional charge the Ma
2.Security Integrated Technologies
8708 Spanish Ridge Ave Ste 100
Security Control Systems & MonitoringAccess Control SystemsSurveillance EquipmentHome Theater Systems
At Security Alarm Monitoring Services, Inc., we take our customer's security very seriously. Thats why we provide top-of-the-line security systems to our Las Vegas community. Don't become the victim o
3.Western Technologies Inc
6633 W Post Rd Ste 100
Environmental EngineersProfessional Engineers
Established in 1955, Western Technologies offers a full range of infrastructure, development and environmental services. It also offers various geotechnical services, including seepage analysis, blast
4.LayerX Technology Consulting
10295 Cherish River St
Telecommunications ServicesWireless Internet ProvidersTelephone Communications ServicesInternet Service Providers (ISP)
LayerX Technology Consulting is based in Las Vegas NV and we service the Pahrump area. We have about 80 agreements in place with the top carrier and fixed-wireless providers. If you need and alternati
5.Siemen Building Technology
2780 Las Vegas Blvd S
Security Control Equipment-Wholesale & ManufacturersSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
1600 E Desert Inn Rd
Consulting EngineersProfessional Engineers
1432 S Jones Blvd
Nuclear EngineersProfessional Engineers
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.