1.Llantera El Rancho Tires
4002 W Charleston Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairUsed Tire Dealers
Most honest and trustworthy car establishment I have dealt with in Las Vegas. They're upfront in the diagnostics, as well as, timely in solving the issue. Will recommend and spread the good word. Than
2.Hacienda Llantera Tire Shop
1550 N Rancho Dr
4350 E Bonanza Rd
4.Llantera El Primo
3701 W Sahara Ave
5.Llantera Del Norte 3
2401 N Rancho Dr
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
1021 E Charleston Blvd
1080 N Rancho Dr
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.