Serving the Las Vegas area. Make Your Smile Shine Bright.Call Our General Dentists Today!
1.Southern Hills Pediatrics
5775 S Fort Apache Rd Ste 110
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
Based on my experience here at this facility, I was amazed how professional the employees are and how they make our first visit so welcoming. It was an overall great experience. I would recommend this
2.Rapid Care Medical Clinic
4270 S Decatur Blvd Ste A1
Finding a reliable and affordable Health care provider could be a rather challenging task. I am a California resident. While vacationing in Las Vegas I mentioned my tendonitis to my friend whom lives
3.Las Vegas Urgent Care
2901 N Tenaya Way Ste 200
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
Everyone was really nice, Fast and fun, super easy to talk to. I would recommend them to anyone.
4.Sneak Peek Video-Ultrasound
1820 E Warm Springs Rd Ste 105
Medical ClinicsMaternity ClothesPhysicians & Surgeons, Obstetrics And GynecologyUltrasonic Equipment & Supplies
I went to Sneak Peek for my first pregnancy back in 09 and was very pleased with the quality of pictures and service. Terry is the owner and she is has been nothing but wonderful which is why I am com
5.Continuum Advanced Healthcare
500 S Rancho Dr Ste A-2
Medical ClinicsPhysical TherapistsPhysicians & Surgeons
I have had several patients treat with Dr. Libby and Matt Lyons, P.T. Each patient felt like Dr. Libby took his time and actually talked to them to figure out their problem. Therapy with Matt gave the
6.Vitality Medical and Wellness Center
5735 S Fort Apache Rd
Medical ClinicsHealth & Wellness ProductsNurses-Advanced Practice-ARNPAllergy Treatment
I was referred to Dr. Cristy by a friends husband who is a firefighter. I was feeling extremely fatigued no matter how much sleep I got, and my family doctor didn't have any solutions for me. I visite
7.Fremont Children's Clinic
3150 N Tenaya Way Ste 260
I have teenagers and a smaller child, and I really appreciate how openly he talks with my teens regarding social pressure and peer pressure and how to overcome it.
Cancer Treatment Centers of America
Serving the Las Vegas area. Cancer HospitalsSpecializing in Personalized Care.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.