1.Reylson Gracie Jiu-Jitsu Health & Wellness Center
7350 W Cheyenne Ave
Martial Arts InstructionSelf Defense Instruction & Equipment
2.ARC Health & Wellness Centers
2500 W Sahara Ave Ste 100
3.Center For Health & Wellness
2110 E Flamingo Rd
Physicians & Surgeons
Staffing is very unprofessional. These folks cant ever seem to get insurance coverage right. Wait times are very very long. I would not recommend. Lots of options these days.
4.The Center for Occupational Health & Wellness
801 S Rancho Dr Ste F1
5.Center For Health & Wellness
3376 S Eastern Ave Ste 150
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Health Thru Wellness Center
669 Oakmont Ave
Health & Welfare Clinics
7.WellHealth Women's Specialty Care
9260 W. Sunset Road, Suite 100, Las Vegas, NV 89148
Nutrisystem Turbo TEN
www.fitmealplans.com/ Lose Up To 10 Pounds In 1 Month.Get 40% Off Auto Orders. Call Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.