Serving the Las Vegas area. Call For An ADT Starter Kit - $49*Call Now For A Free Quote
1.National Security Alarms
6525 W Warm Springs Rd Ste 150
Security Control Systems & MonitoringConsumer ElectronicsVideo Equipment-Installation, Service & RepairVideo Equipment & Supplies
the best alarm company in las vegas! they not only set up alarms, but they also install smart video surveillance cameras and smart home devices!
2.Security Integrated Technologies
8708 Spanish Ridge Ave Ste 100
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringAccess Control SystemsSurveillance Equipment
At Security Alarm Monitoring Services, Inc., we take our customer's security very seriously. Thats why we provide top-of-the-line security systems to our Las Vegas community. Don't become the victim o
3170 Polaris Ave
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSurveillance EquipmentLocks & LocksmithsSecurity Control Systems & Monitoring
This is an exceptional company to do business with. My salesperson was very knowledgeable, and the technician arrived on time, and did a great job. I would recommend this company to all my neighbors.
4.Rocky T's Security
1516 E Tropicana Ave
Security Equipment & Systems ConsultantsSecurity Guard & Patrol Service
Here at Rocky Ts Inc, we provide 24-security in a 24-hour town. On-call service 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Rocky Ts is here and ready to handle ALL of your security needs. Rocky Ts Inc. is a fully
5.ABS Fire Security Monitoring
5665 S Valley View Blvd
Security Control Systems & MonitoringFire Protection Equipment & SuppliesTelecommunications-Equipment & SupplyComputer Network Design & Systems
Welcome to ABS Fire Security Monitoring. We strive to keep our relationship with our customer strong. Our highly trained staffs will keep you and your property safe. Do not hesitate to call us because
2770 S Maryland Pkwy Ste 102
Security Guard & Patrol ServiceSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringPrivate Investigators & DetectivesSecurity Equipment & Systems Consultants
Brownstone has excellent guards-- they're not flakey or late like the other companies I've worked with.
Serving the Las Vegas area. Call ADT Medical Alert MonitoringSchedule An Appointment Today
Please try reloading the page.
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.