A Q Denture Services
349 W Lake Mead Pkwy, Henderson, NV, 89015 Pearly Whites Since 1975.
1.Silverado Family Dental
9777 Bermuda Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersPediatric DentistryDentistsCosmetic Dentistry
I have been seeing Doctor Harris for two years now. The staff is very talented and nice. This dentist office dosen't keep you waiting in the waiting room. They have you in the dental chair in a matter
2.John H Koot DMD Ltd
2315 E Tropicana Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsCosmetic DentistryOrthodontists
They do totally painless top quality work. Overall, I love the dentist, & recommend them to anyone! The staff are very enjoyable & have great attitudes!
3.Martin Thompson D.D.S.
3026 S Durango Dr Ste 100
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
I was so impressed with how much time that Dr. Thompson and his team spent with me. Everyone in his office is so friendly and very professional. My comfort was very important to them. Dr. Thompson p
4.Comfort Dental Of Las Vegas
803 S 7th St
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic DentistryDentistsOrthodontists
At Comfort Care Dental Group in Las Vegas, NV, we make every effort to provide you and your family with state-of-the-art procedures, equipment and techniques to ensure high-quality care. We offer gene
5.Family And Cosmetic Dentistry
2850 E Desert Inn Rd
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentists
Dr. Rex Liu of Family & Cosmetic Dentistry has been in Las Vegas, NV, since 1990. He is listed in "America's Top Dentists" and "Presidential Who's Who". He is a graduate of USC School of Dentistry, a
6.Burnley Dental Group
5140 S Eastern Ave
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPeriodontists
I was so impressed with Norma and her staff. They have a no-nonsense attitude. I have been to many other dentists in this town and everytime been bombarded with presentations and upsells before they e
7.Silverado Family Dental
9777 Bermuda Rd Ste 100
Prosthodontists & Denture CentersDentistsPediatric Dentistry
Silverado Family Dental is located in Las Vegas, NV, and we provide quality general and cosmetic dental care for patients of all ages. Our friendly staff of professionals looks forward to serving all
Burnley Dental Group
5140 S Eastern Ave, Las Vegas, NV, 89119 We'll Fix Your Smile.
Please try reloading the page.
- Dental implants, when cared for properly, can last a lifetime.
- Crowns typically last between 10-15 years.
- Resin-bonded bridges typically last between seven and 10 years. Tooth-supported fixed bridges generally wear out faster than this.
- Removable partial dentures typically last around 15 years.
- Complete dentures typically last between five and six years.
- Phase 1: Grafting. This may take between three and six months.
- Phase 2: Artificial root placement. This may take one to two hours to complete and will take between three and six months to heal.
- Phase 3: Crown placement. This is usually done over the course of two visits, two weeks apart.