1.Las Vegas Pain Institute & Medical Center LLC
3835 S Jones Blvd Ste 104
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementMedical Centers
Moving from SC to Las Vegas, I was in need of a new pain clinic to get the shots for my back. After first running into a really BAD place, I found LV Pain Institute. I got my shots on my first visit
2.Las Vegas Pain Institute & Medical Center LLC
7175 N Durango Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementClinicsPain ManagementPhysical Therapy Clinics
This is Dr is a good man, a philanthropist and above all God fearing man. One in a million when you talk about Africans and American he is rated 1. Sir am so so delighted and honored to know you and t
3.Las Vegas Pain Institute & Medical Center LLC
1900 N Nellis Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Pain ManagementClinicsPain ManagementMedical Centers
The Las Vegas Pain Institute and Medical Center is the largest and most comprehensive pain treatment practice group in Nevada. It is the premier, one-stop destination for pain treatment needs and reli
4.The Lasik Vision Institute, LLC
7501 W Lake Mead Blvd Ste 104
Optometrists-OD-Pediatric OptometryClinicsOptometristsOptometrists-OD-Therapy & Visual Training
Contact The Lasik Vision Institute for a free evaluation to learn why so many people are choosing to get Lasik at LVI. In just minutes, the highly experienced independent Lasik eye surgeons use the la
5.Dr. Bradley Hopper
3430 E Tropicana Ave
Chiropractors & Chiropractic ServicesClinicsBack Care Products & ServicesPhysical Therapists
Quick Pain Relief Lasting Results Improved Performance Increased Flexibility Reduced Stress Wellness Care Health Care Classes We accept most major health care Insurance Children's Information Progress
6.Eric Toder D O
006853 W Charleston Blvd
Born in Philadelphia Pennsylvania, I received a Bachelor of Science from Temple University and have been a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.), since 1983. After completing my studies at the Philade
7.The Nevada Clinic
3663 Pecos Mcleod
ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyNutritionistsAlternative Medicine & Health Practitioners
No doubt about that this clinic is one of the bests I have ever been to. They have all the best facilities and they certainly have met my needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.