Call A Pro
Serving the Las Vegas area.
1.Central Florida Investment & West Gates Resorts
5625 W Flamingo Rd
Investment SecuritiesInvestmentsFinancial Planning Consultants
Sting Alarm, Inc.
7120 Rafael Ridge Way, Las Vegas, NV, 89119
Please try reloading the page.
i agree with you luann. i came in and had the interview and told them the days i could work...well, the black dude with all the grease in his hair called me on an off day and told me i was fired because i didnt show for work...should of picked up on how they are the first day when i walked in to fill out an app and this dude is sitting there just staring at me like he knew me and like we had some sort of run in in the past...yes...dont waist your time with this place
They have a security guard working at my apt. Complex and he's been seen smoking marijuana while at work. Triton does not take complaints seriously. Poor Customer service
Have fax machine on at 10 pm they are suppose to take care of monterra apts wow. This is none I called
Finally a security company that not only trains its people and is affordable but actually looks the part!A. Villareal
a small but very good security company best rates in vegas by far these people still belive in service Josh was great to work with even worked our property himself very happy i was told about these guys a word by mouth company like the old days when some one said these guys are good you could bet the bank on it well these guyss are great and you can bet the bank on that
we used this company for our Grand Opening for crowd control and for bike security i have to say iam very Impressed i have been doing business in the vegas valley for 30 some odd years and have used a lot of security companys for events and so forth this company stands out above the rest of them all
The Best Just The Best That Simple We Have Used Other Companys But They All Suck Compared To These Guys
Let's see a review ok fantastic company I have used many of security companies for my store openings yes some have been good Not Great. Mostly the big name companies the difference with these guys is they really do care about there clients needs and wants Dave and Josh were a real pleasure to work with. I Highly Recommend Them To Any Company Or Businise That is Looking for a Security company
I worked with them since May of 2014 at Sunrise Springs Apartments.We have done business with various vendors in our area until America's Best Securitywas recommended by our sister property. We were very pleased with their service, theirexpertise, their professionalism on the job and their ability to meet our industry standards.When concerns arise, they are immediately addressed and do what is required to correct.This enhances our overall relationship.They have provided excellent service and they go the extra mile when we needed.Sincerely,Jose VargasCommunity ManagerSunrise Springs Apartments
Not professional, not experienced and flat out rude people. The man who answered their phone was rude. He became very agitated when I asked him about he service we have in our community. Re train you staff and maybe you will keep sites. You're Fired
- Motion sensors
- Smoke, CO2, and flood detectors
- Panic buttons
- Door and window stoppers
- Spot lights/floodlights
- Etched window glass
- Combination safe
- reinforced locks
- Placing signs and sticker for security systems outside home
- Personal safety items (firearms, stun guns, pepper spray, batons, etc.)
- Easy and inexpensive to install and does not require any drilling or modification of the home.
- Does not require a landline.
- Can be taken from one home to another during change of residence.
- Can be combined with a hardwired system.
- No need to change any batteries, as with wireless systems
- No interference from other signals
- All hardwired systems run on essentially the same technology so products and services from different companies will be compatible with each other.
- If moving to a home with a hardwired system already installed, you can save money by bypassing installation costs.
- New security equipment for these systems is less expensive than for wireless systems.
- Can be combined with a wireless system
- Hardwired: A system that uses cables to connect all sensors to a central control panel within your home. The cables are usually installed within the walls or floorboards of your home. The control panel then uses your home’s landline connection to call for assistance (police, fire, medic).
- Wireless: A system which uses wireless technology (wi-fi) to connect all sensors to your home’s central control panel. The panel uses the established network to communicate with the outside for assistance.
- A combination of hardwired and wireless: Custom systems can be configured to have a home totally hardwired and equipped with wireless outside communication (no landline), or have a totally wireless home and hardwired outside communication.