Llantera El Rancho Tires
4002 W Charleston Blvd, Las Vegas, NV, 89102
1.Aries Tire and Auto Repairs
930 N Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Electric ServiceAutomobile Body Repairing & Painting
I went there the first time to get a tire rotation I had few questions about my car and the offer to do a full inspection for a very low cost after that the offer estimates about the repairs and the
2.Aries Tire And Auto Repairs
930 N Main St
Tire DealersAuto Repair & Service
3.Royalty Brake & Tire Complete Auto Repair
3101 N Rancho Dr Ste A
Auto Repair & ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Conventional Oil Change and 36-Point Safety Inspection
Best place to get your car fix with experience and honest mechanics. Prices are fair and the warranty is nation wide even in Canada.
4.US Tire Center And Auto Repair
6940 W Patrick Ln
Tire DealersWheelsLifts-Automotive & TruckTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Took my Lexus here for an alignment and they caused body damage to my car. When I asked the owner "Junior" what can be done about the damage to my car he said he couldn't do anything. The woman at the
5.Ruiz Tires & Auto Repair
2545 E Charleston Blvd
6.Malverde Autos and Tire Repair
5150 W Charleston Blvd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceTire Recap, Retread & Repair
7.Navar Tire & Auto Repair
1641 N Boulder Hwy
Auto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairConsumer ElectronicsWheels-Aligning & Balancing
Don's D.I. Auto and Truck Service
4263 Boulder Hwy, Las Vegas, NV, 89121
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.