The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Las Vegas area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
1.A Pane In The Glass Inc
3540 W Sahara Ave Ste 133
Window CleaningBuilding MaintenanceHouse Cleaning
My last cleaner did a fair job on my windows, but I never had a company make my screens look so new and clean. I highly urge anyone to use this company.
2.Glass House Counseling Agency
1800 E Sahara Ave
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling ServicesMental Health Services
3.Dabbers Glass House
1980 S Rainbow Blvd Ste 103
Pipes & Smokers Articles
4.5 Star Handyman Service
3640 Thom Blvd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationDoor RepairHandyman ServicesWoodworking
Visit our website
Save $25.00 When You Mention YP!
I will be calling 5 star handyman service from now on ! Not only did they respond quickly to my call, they corrected my concerns quickly, were very polite and professional, most importantly very clea
5.Pair of Aces Glass & Window / Par de Ases
3170 Polaris Ave Ste 43
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationHome Repair & MaintenancePlate & Window Glass Repair & ReplacementWindows
10% Off For All New Customers
JOSE IS VERY PROFESSIONAL, PROMPT IN COMING TO YOUR HOME AND DOES AN EXCELLENT JOB! HE PUT A CUSTOM SCREEN DOOR UP FOR MY SLIDER . HE CAME ONE DAY AND WAS BACK THE NEXT WITH IT!!! DID A BEAUTIFUL JOB.
6.Lone Mountain Glass & Mirror
4356 E Alexander Rd
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationGeneral Contractors
THIS COMPANY WAS VERY HELPFUL WITH QUICK SERVICE AND FRIENDLY STAFF THANK YOU LONE MOUNTAIN GLASS
7.Power Windows & More
4509 Crimson Leaf Dr
Windows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
John is an expert in the mysteries of inner door workings,he shows up early, knows his business and gets the job done quickly and leaves a clean work area when done.
Serving the Las Vegas area. Local, Top-Rated HandymanReview & Hire With Confidence Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.