Call A Pro
Serving the Las Vegas area. Open 24/7. Immediate response.For all your electrical needs.
2329 N Grand Ave
ElectriciansTree ServiceStump Removal & Grinding
Located in Las Vegas, New Mexico, Amenity Electric has been providing professional and dependable electric service since 2008. We specialize in home generators, LED lighting, residential and commercia
2.Rich-Mon ElectricServing the Las Vegas, NM area
ElectriciansWire & Cable-ElectricElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Heating Equipment & Systems
Visit our website
Rich-Mon Electric has been a locally owned full-service residential and commercial Santa Fe electrician. We are dedicated to providing the finest in evaluation, installation and customer service. Our
3.American Restoration Water & Fire DamageServing the Las Vegas, NM area
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Contractors & SystemsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsLeak Detecting Service
Thank you all ... these folks even helped my wife change out a flat tire .... really ...seldom will you ever see service like this. My home and CAR are better for the call. :)
4.Interstate Electric NMServing the Las Vegas, NM area
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialGenerators
New construction, remodel, service work, back-up generators-install or service.
5.Call A Pro
ElectriciansWater Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceFire & Water Damage Restoration
Had a really great experience with this company, called they sent someone out that same day, told me my problem (and of course it was a big job) so they returned the next day to fix, and it is all don
6.GDL Electric Inc
ElectriciansElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
Gdl Electric Inc is a privately held company in Santa Fe, NM. Categorized under Electrical Contractors.
7.Circuit Doctor, Inc.Serving the Las Vegas, NM area
ElectriciansBuilding ContractorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I recently had a problem with a circuit in my home. I didn't know who to call, I logged onto the yellowpages.com and I came across the name The Circuit Doctor and loved it. He came and gave me a fre
Serving the Las Vegas area. Call eLocal Electricians 24/7.Talk To A Local Electrician Today.
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.