1.Rio Grande Medical Group
2435 S Telshor Blvd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthMedical Service Organizations
2.Rio Grande Medical Group
4371 E Lohman Ave
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics
Rio grand medical group has been our pediatricians for over 10 years now i have 4 kids 14,9,3,2 so we are seen often! they do their best to accommodate you when ever you need them even on a Saturday
3.Rio Grande Medical Group
2970 N Main St
Physicians & SurgeonsAlternative Medicine & Health PractitionersPhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
4.Rio Grande Medical Group
1121 Mall Dr
5.Rio Grande Medical Group
2801 Missouri Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical & Dental X-Ray LabsEmergency Care FacilitiesPhysicians & Surgeons, Radiology
6.Rio Grande Ear Nose & Throat
1130 Commerce Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Hearing Aids & Assistive DevicesMedical CentersAudiologists
Welcome to the offices of Drs. Terry H. McMillan and Matthew D. Gillihan at Rio Grande Ear, Nose & Throat. Dr. Terry H. McMillan and Dr. Matthew D. Gillihan are ear, nose and throat surgeons located i
7.Rio Grande Foot Clinic
710 S Alameda Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, PodiatristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
2016 Kia Rio Clearance
Kia-Rio.MotorClearance.com New Kia Rio On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.