1.Care Net Pregnancy Center of Las Cruces
605 S Solano Dr
Abortion AlternativesBirth Control Information & ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
2.Turning Point of Las Cruces
3201 S Main St Suite C
Abortion AlternativesFamily Planning Information CentersPregnancy Counseling More Info
3.1-800-AbortionServing the Las Cruces, NM area
Abortion ServicesFamily Planning Information Centers
The 1-800-Abortion website design is to simplify the process of obtaining accurate and necessary medical information for you to make an informed decision - that is right for you. We understand that th
4.Pregnancy Help CenterServing the Las Cruces, NM area
Family Planning Information CentersPregnancy CounselingAbortion AlternativesBirth Centers
The Pregnancy Help Center of Alamogordo endeavors to help all young women and teens who are facing an unplanned pregnancy. An unplanned pregnancy is one of the most difficult and possibly frightening
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.