1.Las Cruces Dermatology Associate - James D Kerner MD
4351 E Lohman Ave Ste 208
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, DermatologySkin Care
Doctor Kerner was nice, but very Quick- I expected him to spend more time in viewing the reason I was there, which was to check for any signs of skin Cancer and Rocesa. He did a very Quick once ov
2.McMillan Terry H M.D.
1130 Commerce Dr
Physicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons
Dr. Terry H. McMillan is certified by the American Board of Otolaryngology and has been practicing in Las Cruces, NM for 20 years. Dr. Terry helps his patients to understand their medical conditions a
3.Valenzuela David M M.D
2445 S Telshor Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
North Telshor Family Practice is a General Practitioner office located in Las Cruces, NM. A General Practitioner offers physical examinations, cholesterol testing, wound care, pap smears, immunization
4.Pai, Vittal T MD PA
2415 S Telshor Blvd
Physicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Otorhinolaryngology (Ear, Nose & Throat)Physicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Welcome to the office of Dr. Pai T. Vital. We have been proudly servicing Las Cruces for over 20 years. Dr Vital has 45 years of experience in ENT What Is an ENT Specialist? An ear, nose and throat sp
5.Ravessoud, Fernando A, MD
2530 S Telshor Blvd # 107, Las Cruces NM, 88011
Physicians & Surgeons
Dr.Ravesoud finally made me pain free after more than 20 years of sciatica. Very caring and always concerned about my physical and mental pain. I would let him work on my other ruptured disks in an in
6.Javed Iqbal MD
3855 Foothills Rd
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, NeurologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public Health
He is an impressive Doctor. I was impressed by his professionalism as well as his approachable demenor. His front office was equally impressive, professional and friendly. I give him my highest recomm
7.Gaudencio Pavia MD
1180 Mall Dr Ste A
Physicians & SurgeonsSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Internal MedicinePhysicians & Surgeons, Endocrinology, Diabetes & Metabolism
Good Doctor! Very personable & Very caring....The Staff are all very friendly....The only draw back is the long wait to be seen. Dr. Pavia needs more help, ie a Physicians Assistant. This would
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.