24/7 Emergency Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Emergency Same Day or Next Day AppointmentsInsurance Accepted. Get Help Today!
1.Margarit James DDS
2540 N Telshor Blvd
Dr. Margarit, DDS in Las Cruces, NM is a low pressure, patient oriented dentist. If you're a 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it.' type of person, that's OK with us. We prefer to keep your teeth in great
2.Michael D Law DDS
4141 Camino Coyote Ste A
DentistsDental ClinicsOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
Your dental health is important. We know your busy we make it as convenient as possible to go to the dentist in Las Cruces. We offers: early appointments, family appointments, lunch hour appointments,
3.Bright Star Dental - Brian J Gilbert DDS
2010 E Lohman Ave Ste A
Better than what I expected. Very proffesional. It had been a long time since I had a root canal...I was a little apprehensive.
4.Dr. Brian J. Gilbert, DDS
2010 E Lohman Ave Ste A
As a patient I would like to know the coverage right away to make informed decisions. The cost is high but for the end result it seems very conservative. I am glad that the staff took their time to re
5.Las Cruces Dental Solutions
2001 E Lohman Ave Ste 121
Great place. Very friendly professional staff. Waits not too long. Scheduling is super easy. Will continue to go here for my dental needs.
1300 El Paseo Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Founded in 2002. Kool Smiles is a network of local dental offices dedicated to expanding quality dental care access for children and families in underserved communities. Kool Smiles provides preventatMore Nearby Locations »
7.Debbie L. Ashida D.D.S.
1001 E Boutz Rd
DentistsCosmetic DentistryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I relocated to New Mexico a year ago. I was in need of a dentist. Because of the elevation here my wisdom tooth began giving me trouble. I never had a problem with my teeth, and this was a different k
Find a Local Dentist
www.services-connect.com Cleanings, Crowns, Implants & MoreCall Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future