Serving the Las Cruces area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
1.Burris Bridget R DDS PC
1748 S Triviz Dr
Welcome to the office of Dr. Bridget Burris. Dr. Burris is Las Cruces' Choice for Full-Service Dentistry. Discover what families in and around Las Cruces have known for years. Dr. Bridget Burris provi
2.Las Cruces Dental Associates
2569 E Idaho Ave
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryPeriodontists
Likes money, not giving good customer service-Does not stand behind work. \r \r Better to go to Dr. Born, maybe Sudimack or even Juarez-have heard first hand of some great service down there-1st class
3.Joseph P Camunez, DDS PA
225 E Idaho Ave Ste 22
Joseph Camunez, DDS, located in Las Cruces, NM provides family and cosmetic dentistry to Las Cruces and the surrounding areas. We strive to provide you with the highest quality dental care to maintain
4.Margarit James DDS
2540 N Telshor Blvd
Dr. Margarit, DDS in Las Cruces, NM is a low pressure, patient oriented dentist. If you're a 'If it ain't broke, don't fix it.' type of person, that's OK with us. We prefer to keep your teeth in great
5.Gentle Care Dentistry
2980 N Main St
Helping patients achieve and maintain beautiful and healthy smiles is the goal of Gentle Care Dentistry in Las Cruces, NM. Drs. Christopher Thomas and Anton F. Milavec provide comprehensive family den
1300 El Paseo Rd
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Founded in 2002. Kool Smiles is a network of local dental offices dedicated to expanding quality dental care access for children and families in underserved communities. Kool Smiles provides preventatMore Nearby Locations »
7.David D. Warren DDS
4141 Camino Coyote Ste A
DentistsPeriodontistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric Dentistry
We are glad for our office here at David D. Warren, DDS. Patients are the heart of our practice, so it bodes well that we would make a special effort to give agreeable gathering and treatment regions
Local Dental Offices
www.1800dentist.com/DentalOffices General, Family and Cosmetic.Find Dentists Who Match Your Needs.
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future