A Place For Mom
Serving the Las Animas area. Elder Care & Assisted LivingFree Assistance Finding Senior Care
1.Bent County Healthcare Center
810 3rd St
Nursing & Convalescent HomesResidential Care FacilitiesRetirement Apartments & HotelsPhysical Therapy Clinics
Bent County HealthCare Center is a nonprofit, 60-bed health care center located in Las Animas, Colo. It offers physical, occupational, and speech therapies for in-patients as well as out-patients. Its
2.Options For Long Term Care
701 S Park Ave
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityMedical ClinicsSenior Citizens Services & OrganizationsAssisted Living Facilities
3.Prairie View Village
821 2nd St
Residential Care FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesNursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living Facilities
4.Sand & Sage Personal Care Agency
916 Carson Ave
Home Health Services
5.Bent County Development Foundation
701 S Park Ave Ste B
County & Parish GovernmentHome Health ServicesEmployment OpportunitiesSocial Service Organizations More InfoPREFERRED
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesAssisted Living FacilitiesAlzheimer's Care & Services
I first found assistedliving.com when I was looking for a new senior home for my grandma. My advisor contacted me right away and he was very patient and helpful. He gave me a list of communities in
7.JEA Senior Living
Nursing Homes-Skilled Nursing FacilityAssisted Living FacilitiesAssisted Living & Elder Care ServicesRetirement Communities
this is an excellent place very clean excellent staff warm and friendly inviroment residents look well taken care of I would highly recommend this place it is 5 stars come check it out
A Place for Mom
www.aplaceformom.com The Best Communities Near YouGet Pricing, Feedback and Guidance
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.