American Women's Services
Serving the Largo area.
8950 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St N Ste 102
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesPregnancy CounselingClinics
10051 5th St N
Birth Control Information & ServicesAIDS Information & ServicesSTD Testing CentersPregnancy Information & Services
3.Planned Parenthood - St. Petersburg Health Center
33 6th St S Ste 110
Medical CentersMedical ClinicsClinicsHospitals
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Saint Petersburg, FL for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control
21 Dr Martin Luther King Jr St S Ste A
Birth Control Information & ServicesClinicsFamily Planning Information CentersAbortion Services
5.Planned Parenthood - Tampa Health Center
8068 N 56th St
Birth Control Information & ServicesAbortion ServicesFamily Planning Information CentersHealth & Welfare Clinics
Visit the Planned Parenthood health clinic for men and women in Tampa, FL for the day after pill, abortion procedures, pregnancy resources, family planning, STD treatment, and birth control.
6.Planned Parenthood Of SW Tampa
236 E Bearss Ave
Family Planning Information CentersBirth Control Information & Services
7.All Women's Family Planning
28960 Us Highway 19 N
Family Planning Information CentersAbortion Services
Tampa, St Pete & Clearwater Women's Health Center
3401 66th St N, Saint Petersburg, FL, 33710
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.