Land O Lakes, FL, 34639
1.Live Wire Electrical Services, Inc.
12141 62nd St Ste 11
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsElectric Contractors-Commercial & IndustrialElectric Motors-Manufacturers & Distributors
Live Wire Electrical Services Inc., are a full service electrical contractor company, servicing all of Tampa Bay, Florida. We are experienced electrical experts providing reliable electric power for I
2.Merit Electric Co Inc
6520 125th Ave
Merit Electric Company is a full service electrical contractor specializing in commercial, industrial, and institutional electrical installations. Merit Electric was founded over 50 years ago by R.C.
Kitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceHandyman ServicesFlooring ContractorsElectricians
Handyman for Commercial or Residential Free Estimates I do Everything from concrete to drywall to finish work. Light Electric, Plumbing. Skilled in drywall, drywall finishing, painting, doors, and tri
4.Live Wire Electrical
12141 62nd St N
ElectriciansLighting ContractorsBuilding ContractorsElectric Equipment & Supplies-Wholesale & Manufacturers
Land O Lakes,FL
ElectriciansWater HeatersPlumbersAir Conditioning Contractors & Systems
Click for Coupon+3more
Welcome to Cornerstone Pros – Air Conditioning, Plumbing, Electrical where we’re setting the standard for plumbing, electrical and HVAC service. It’s a challenge to find a contractor you can trust wit
6.Wommack Electric, Air Conditioning & Heating
1395 Deltona Blvd
ElectriciansAir Conditioning Service & RepairHeating Equipment & SystemsAir Conditioning Equipment & Systems
Wommack Electric and Wommack Heating and Air Conditioning Inc., is a full service contractor offering all types of residential and commercial work. Founded in 1984, we are a family owned and operated
7.Kasey Contracting Co Inc
ElectriciansGeneral ContractorsKitchen Planning & Remodeling ServiceConcrete Contractors
Search.Yellowee.com We can help now. Call Us.Free advice - 15 yrs experience
Please try reloading the page.
- Do not operate any electrical equipment while sitting or standing in water.
- Don't overload extension cords or surge protectors.
- Put caps on your electrical outlets if you have small children.
- Call an electrician if you notice your sockets or switches are warm to the touch, discolored or if they make noise.
- Keep electrical cords away from stoves, ovens and other sources of heat.
- Do not use an appliance that has a frayed cord.
- Do not staple extension cords into place or cover them with carpets or furniture.
- When using extension cords, make sure to unwrap them before plugging them in.
- Don't overuse extension cords. Have an electrician install extra outlets if you need a power source closer to you.
- Only use light bulbs with the correct wattage for your lamps and light fixtures.
- Contact a licensed electrician if you frequently blow fuses, since this can be a sign of an electrical wiring problem.
- Have an electrician look at your fuse box to ensure you have the right size fuses and circuit breakers. The wrong size fuse or breaker can be a fire hazard.
- If you have fault circuit interrupters installed in your electrical panel, make sure you test them at least once a month by turning them on and off.
- Outside: These types of electricians work outdoors on electrical lines that connect to power plants.
- Inside: Inside experts typically focus on commercial and industrial buildings that require a lot of power.
- Residential: Residential electricians work with low-voltage systems and wiring to install fuse boxes and light fixtures.