Please try reloading the page.
Excellent very professional treat you with respect go beyond there duties highly recommend
Helped me trouble shoot from across the country on a Sunday evening and sent the parts overnight preprogrammed for a fraction of the cost of a dealer.
The people in this location are extremely helpful, starting with the general manager Ms.Garcia my insurance policy is the lowest it has been in years!!!
Amazing experience, it was a pleasure doing business with you. Everyone was so helpful and really made sure I understood the value of my purchase.
Pronto has good rates and service. But they play the bait and hook in you. You get a good rate for the 6 month policy, sorry no 12 months:-( Then every 6 months with a new policy,,, comes a higher rate. Every time!
Awesome service, knowledgeable and fairly priced. they where referred to me by the dealership and got the vehicle started.
drivers are professional. call in with details call in empty / loaded give updates and most of all are courteous to dispatch job well done
was called to do a forced regen on their truck on I 15 in Idaho truck needed parts, was able after 2 regens the truck made it to the next truck stop in Idaho falls Id without a hook they declined repair and will not pay the service call poor driver 2ed break down in 400 miles not his fault just bad company that rip people off that gave 100% Red Flag Mechanics
beware! While my husband was visiting larado he had a minor lump on his back that became infected. When he went in they looked at it and told him what it needed and to come back the next day. Upon arrival the next day they insisted what they were going to do was not covered under our insurance and that he needed to pay upfront. After calling our insurance company and the insurance company calling the doctors office they admitted to giving the wrong codes but still refused to bill our health savings fund and wanted us to pay up front. To say this office is unprofessional is giving a compliment. They are down right criminal trying to make us pay up front and bill our insurance. And to require to see my husband twice for a antibiotic, was not only unnecessary but caused him much grief. If you are in the area best of luck finding a decent doctor, this is not one!
Worst experience ever! In the waiting area for over 4 1/2 hours, and it didn't seem I was going to be next, so just walked out. People were complaining that it is normal for them to take so long!... even more than that! First time I went there and last! Terrible customer service.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.