1.Ramirez Tire Center
1701 San Bernardo Ave
Tire DealersWheelsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
I bought 2 tires today I got great service good price on the tires I would recommend Ramirez tire to anyone
2.Firestone Complete Auto Care
5999 Mcpherson Rd
Tire DealersAuto Repair & ServiceAutomotive Tune Up ServiceAuto Oil & Lube
Firestone Complete Auto Care is a full-service auto maintenance and repair shop offering a large and affordable selection of tires, convenient hours & locations for car repair, tire replacement, brakeMore Nearby Locations »
3.J R Martinez Auto South LLC
520 S Zapata Hwy
Tire DealersEngine Rebuilding & ExchangeUsed & Rebuilt Auto PartsAuto Transmission
4.GCR Tires & Service
8115 Las Cruces Dr
Tire DealersTruck Service & RepairTrucks-IndustrialTrailers-Repair & Service
GCR Tire Centers are complete tire products stores located all over North America. There are as many as two hundred locations in the United States and Canada all strategically placed to provide producMore Nearby Locations »
7301 Mcpherson Rd
Discount Tire is the leading wheel and tire dealer in Laredo, TX. Stop by your local Discount Tire store in and discover the deals we have on tires, wheels and maintenance services.More Nearby Locations »
6.Walmart - Tire & Lube Express
2320 Bob Bullock Loop
Tire DealersAuto Oil & LubeMore Nearby Locations »
7.Baro's Tire Shop
2720 Market St
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.