3210 Jaime Zapata Memorial Hwy
Tire DealersTire Recap, Retread & RepairUsed Tire DealersTires-Wholesale & Manufacturers
2719 San Bernardo Ave
Tire DealersWheel Alignment-Frame & Axle Servicing-AutomotiveWheels
3.Ramirez Tire Center
1701 San Bernardo Ave
Tire DealersWheelsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
I bought 2 tires today I got great service good price on the tires I would recommend Ramirez tire to anyone
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.