1.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
8550 San Gabriel Dr
Lawn MaintenanceBee Control & Removal ServiceAnimal Removal ServicesPest Control Services
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
2.ABC Home & Commercial Services
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesMajor AppliancesPest Control ServicesElectric Contractors-Commercial & Industrial
I just wanted to say what a great asset Scott is for the ABC home and commercial services team. He is professional, courteous, knowledgeable, and should be a highly valued team member. I have been an
3.Make It Green Irrigation & LandscapingServing the Laredo, TX area
Irrigation Systems & EquipmentLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnLawn Maintenance
They really do go the extra mile! Make sure to call these guys if your yard needs any Irrigation or landscaping!
4.Laredo Lawn Service
1904 E Anna Ave
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnTree ServiceLandscape Contractors
5.Mowit Mowing Service
1704 Reynolds St
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscape Contractors
6.Hollywood Garden Inc
1024 Bob Bullock Loop
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
803 Widener Ln
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.