Serving the Laredo area. Quality children's dental care.Schedule your appointment today!
1520 Corpus Christi St
DentistsDental InsuranceNo Internet Heading AssignedCosmetic Dentistry
Visit our website
*Dental Care for the Entire Family *Most Major Insurances Accepted *Medicaid *Care Credit *Medicare *Serving Laredo Since 1982
2.Dental Odyssey / Salvador Munoz-Flores D.D.S.
5901 Mcpherson Rd Ste 7b
DentistsDental ClinicsCosmetic DentistryOral & Maxillofacial Surgery
I am very grateful to Dr. Salvador Muñoz Flores for his wonderful work and professionalism in working with my mentally disabled Daughter. My Daughter did not cry nor complained during her procedure! G
3.Arturo Molina, DDS
101 W Hillside Rd., Ste 7
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
4.Kool Smiles of Laredo
2316 S Zapata Hwy Ste 190
Dental ClinicsClinicsDentistsDental Hygienists
97% of Kool Smiles patients say they'll refer their friends and family! Why should you choose Kool Smiles? Most important of all, toddlers, kids and parents choose Kool Smiles because of their fun andMore Nearby Locations »
5.Dominic R Vallone DDS MS
1310 Junction Dr
The dental office of Dominic R Vallone specializes in the treatment of gum disease. We are also your resource for dental implants and TMJ therapy. We offer non surgical solutions. Our friendly staff i
6.Laredo Covenant Dental
7917 Mcpherson Rd Ste 202
Dr. Chun is the best dentist ever.I love that he is honest and tries his best to go around root canals to try to save your tooth and your money. My veneers look awesome and beautiful! Going for more s
7.Saint Joseph Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
6419 Polaris Dr Ste A3
DentistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryImplant DentistryTeeth Whitening Products & Services
I had a wonderful and painless experience! I know I'm going to return there if I ever have something wrong with my teeth, for sure!
Serving the Laredo area. Care for Your Children's Teeth Now.Call Today for an Appointment!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future