1.Kleppinger, Kent M MD
1252 N 22nd St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Allergy & ImmunologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment
Laramie's most experienced Pediatric practice is also located in it's most progressive setting. Our experience and state of the art facility combine to offer Pediatric patients in Laramie the most com
2.Laramie Reproductive Health - John D Bragg MD
413 S 21st St
Physicians & Surgeons
Laramie Reproductive Health (LRH) (formerly known as Albany County Family Planning) has provided confidential, professional and caring reproductive and other health care services to women and men sinc
3.Eye Center Of Wyoming P C - Shaun S Shafer MD
204 Mccollum St Ste 201
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
Shaun S. Shafer M.D. ophthalmologist is one of Laramie's top ophthalmologist. Don't trust your eyes to just any Dr., trust Dr. Shafer who cares about keeping your active lifestyle going by providing y
4.Laramie Pediatrics & Internal Medicine pc
1252 N 22nd St
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & Surgeons, Pediatrics-Allergy
Laramie Pediatrics, located in Laramie, WY, offers a state of the art facility providing pediatric care for our patients. We are affiliated with the American Academy of Pediatrics, the Wyoming Medical
5.Dr. Tom A Nachtigal, MD
3125 E Grand Ave Unit B
Physicians & SurgeonsHair RemovalSkin CarePhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-General
6.Wasser, Michael, MD
1909 Vista Dr
Physicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Orthopedics
7.Care United Urgent Care of Laramie
3810 E Grand Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & SurgeonsUrgent Care
Care United is a new kind of Urgent Care Clinic. Service to our patients is both timely and convenient. We take pride in providing the highest quality of medica care. Our standard and goal is excellen
Find a Local Doctor
www.services-connect.com Top Doctors of All SpecialtiesQuality Care is Our Top Priority
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.