Local Dumpster Rental
Serving the Lapeer area.
1.Rhein Paul Disposal Jr
339 Bates Dr
Trash Containers & DumpstersRubbish & Garbage Removal & ContainersRecycling CentersContractors Equipment & Supplies
I had a great experience with Paul Rhein Disposal. The ladies in the office were very helpful and the trash was picked up at the same time every week. They also made sure my trash cans were far enough
2.Rick Rhein Disposal
3600 Davis Lake Rd
Trash Containers & DumpstersGarbage CollectionRecycling CentersRubbish Removal
We've used Rick Rhein Disposal for approximately ten years now and they've never ceased to amaze us. This morning hubby realized he forgot to put the cans by the road and left them in the driveway ins
3.J & S Trucking & Clean Up
3657 Fish Lake Rd
Trash Containers & Dumpsters
4.A-Ton Tree & Debris
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesTree ServiceWood ProductsLandscape Contractors
They gave a quote to us of 450.00 in writing then came out to do the job and got the boss on the phone with us and said they can't do the work for that price either we pay 750.00 or else they weren't
5.JACS Junk LLC
2690 Flint River Rd
Property MaintenanceTrash HaulingJunk DealersTrash Containers & Dumpsters
6.Rick Rhein Disposal
2276 Doris Ct
Garbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentTrash Containers & Dumpsters
7.Dumpsters R UsServing the Lapeer, MI area
Trash Containers & DumpstersContractors Equipment & SuppliesGarbage & Rubbish Removal Contractors EquipmentGarbage Collection
Called and received excellent customer service from Josh K. Great attitude and prompt responses. On time delivery and knowledgeable staff. Definitely recommend Dumpsters R Us to anyone.
Serving the Lapeer area. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- 10 yards: Can hold about three pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 20 yards: Can hold 4 tons of trash
- 30 yards: Can hold about nine pickup trucks' worth of trash
- 40 yards: Can hold about 12 pickup trucks' worth of trash
- Wear protective clothing and a respirator or face mask.
- Double wrap the material in plastic and seal it.
- Do your best to keep the material whole; don't break it apart, and if any remains on the walls, gently remove with water.
- Pesticides, insecticides and other pest-controlling poisons
- Flammable liquids, including lighter fluid, carpet cleaner, brake fluid, household cleaners and waterproofing sealers
- Latex-based paint, paint thinners
- Chemical drain cleaners
- Broken thermometers
- Motor oil and oil filters
- Wear gloves and a mask.
- Keep waste in a well-sealed container.
- Clearly label the container with a waterproof label.