Streamline Enterprises Inc
4171 Legion Dr, Mason, MI, 48854
2807 Jolly Rd Ste 340
WindowsWindows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationVinyl Windows & DoorsDoors, Frames, & Accessories
2.Pella Windows and DoorsServing the Lansing, MI area
Wood WindowsHome Repair & MaintenanceVinyl Windows & DoorsWindows
At Pella Grand Rapids, we’re passionate about three things: windows, doors, and helping you find the best products for your window or door replacement projects. This passion has shown through our deca
4929 S Cedar St
WindowsWindows-Repair, Replacement & Installation
4.Window & Door Store of Jackson, Inc.
3783 Ann Arbor Rd
Storm Windows & DoorsAltering & Remodeling ContractorsPatio BuildersSunrooms & Solariums
Would not recommend. In my opinion did not clean up or handle work professionally. Also in my opinion overcharged compared to other contractors and did not complete work or take care of damages.
5.Hi-Quality Glass Incorporated
216 E Exchange St
Windows-Repair, Replacement & InstallationFurniture StoresWindowsHome Repair & Maintenance
*Specialists in Auto Glass and Storefronts *Insurance Approved *Owned & Operated by Dave Dwyer
310 Cleveland St
Glass-Auto, Plate, Window, EtcWindowsDoor & Window ScreensStorm Windows & Doors
7.Weather King Windows & Doors, IncServing the Lansing, MI area
Doors, Frames, & AccessoriesWindowsBuilding Materials-Wholesale & ManufacturersWindows-Wholesale & Manufacturers
In 1950, Weather King Windows and Doors started as a small shop in the city of Detroit providing only storm windows and doors to local clients. Since then our company has grown to manufacture a full l
The Home Depot Window Installation
Serving the Lansing area. Free In-home Window Consultation.Call us to get started today!
Please try reloading the page.
- How long have you been in business?
- Do you have any references or past work I can see?
- Do you provide free estimates?
- How much will the project cost?
- When will the project be completed?
- Is the crew hired or contracted, and do you conduct background checks?
- Who will be in my home?
- Do you offer a warranty?
- Wood frames are beautiful and can be customized with paint and stains, but they also expand and contract as the weather changes. They're also susceptible to rot, mold, and pests. As such, wood frames require constant maintenance.
- Vinyl frames are far more durable than wood. They resist moisture and are usually created with ultraviolet light stabilizers. This prevents the sun from damaging the frames over time. In addition, vinyl frames can be filled with insulation.
- Aluminum frames are light and weather resistant, but they also conduct heat rapidly.
- Fiberglass frames are the sturdiest option. Like vinyl options, they can be filled with insulation. Fiberglass frames also resist weather damage and do not crack, peel, expand, contract, bend, or warp.