Discount Locksmith Services Of Mid-Michigan
Lansing, MI, 48917
1.A & L Locksmith LLC
415 W Mount Hope Ave
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Visit our website
Fast Service - Proudly Serving Lansing & Surrounding Area's
2.Discount Locksmith Services Of Mid-Michigan
Locks & LocksmithsKeysLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
10% Off on Service Calls+1more
The gentleman who came to make my new ignition key was very friendly and patient. He even stayed after hours to finish making my key. I would recommend him to everyone.
3.Pinnacle Lock & Key
3105 S Martin Luther King Jr Blvd # 248
KeysAutomotive Roadside ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesAuto Repair & Service
Chris was polite, prompt, experienced and took care of my issue in no time. Try to find a locksmith who works on residential doors after 5 p.m. call Chris at Pinnacle.
4.Capitol Lock & Safe
Locks & Locksmiths
5.Northside Towing & Service
226 Russell St
Locks & LocksmithsTrucking-Heavy HaulingShipping ServicesTrailers-Repair & Service
10% Off Automotive Repair Service+1more
Good people, professional attitude fast service. Would recommend. G Lycos
1213 S Us Highway 27
Locks & LocksmithsAutomotive Roadside ServiceAuto Repair & ServiceTowing
We're Available 24 Hours A Day To Help You
7.Town & Country Auto Service Center LLC
6227 W Mount Hope Hwy
Automobile Air Conditioning Equipment-Service & RepairAuto Oil & LubeLocks & LocksmithsAutomobile Parts & Supplies
was travelling through the area and had a minor breakdown and the people at T&C exceeded expectations to get me back on the road. Thanks for the radiator repair.
A & L Locksmith LLC
415 W Mount Hope Ave, Lansing, MI, 48910
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.