1.Earth Tones Landscaping Inc
1800 Vassar Dr
Landscaping & Lawn ServicesSprinklers-Garden & LawnBuilding SpecialtiesSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & Service
About Our Company Justin Taylor and Josh Richards, the owners of Earth Tones Landscaping Inc, take pride in their work. Before forming their own company in 2001, both Justin and Josh were experienced
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
5236 Dumond Ct Ste E
Lawn MaintenancePest Control Equipment & SuppliesBee Control & Removal ServiceMothproofing
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.MC Enterprise, LLC
3565 Wynbrooke Dr
GardenersLandscaping & Lawn ServicesLandscape Contractors
MC Enterprise is Michigan's premier lawn care contractor. With a lifetime of experience, and an eye for detail, you can rest assured that we will get the job done right the fist time, every time.
4.All Terra Landscape Services LLC
3315 Snowglen Ln
Landscape ContractorsRetaining WallsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
We hired Jerre to give us a landscape plan for our backyard that we were going to install ourselves but it became a bit overwhelming so he gave us a great price. Now we have a beautiful brick patio an
5.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
6.Reliable Landscaping Pros
Landscaping & Lawn Services
Saw some water stains in the basement and found these guys up on the internet, first thing they said over the phone was that I had a drainage issue. They sure know what they're talking about, a few ho
7.American Arbor LLC.
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesArborists
I'm a very tough critic on reviews and I must say I Highly recommend these guys!! They came right over when I called, gave me a very fair quote for cutting down a huge limb on a tree I was afraid was
2016 Nissan LEAF Sale
Nissan-LEAF.MotorClearance.com New Nissan LEAF On Sale NowCompare Prices From Local Dealers
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.