Lansing Lawn Care
www.landvisionsmichigan.net 3410 Old Lansing Rd, Lansing, MI 48917 We Make Your Property Beautiful!Call Us Today For A Consultation.
1.Earth Tones Landscaping Inc
1800 Vassar Dr
Lawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnBuilding SpecialtiesLandscaping & Lawn Services
About Our Company Justin Taylor and Josh Richards, the owners of Earth Tones Landscaping Inc, take pride in their work. Before forming their own company in 2001, both Justin and Josh were experienced
2.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
5236 Dumond Ct Ste E
Lawn MaintenancePest Control Equipment & SuppliesBee Control & Removal ServiceMothproofing
THE ORKIN SERVICE DIFFERENCE When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
3.All Terra Landscape Services LLC
3315 Snowglen Ln
Landscape ContractorsRetaining WallsLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn Services
We hired Jerre to give us a landscape plan for our backyard that we were going to install ourselves but it became a bit overwhelming so he gave us a great price. Now we have a beautiful brick patio an
4.American Arbor LLC.
Lawn MaintenanceTree ServiceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesStump Removal & Grinding
I'm a very tough critic on reviews and I must say I Highly recommend these guys!! They came right over when I called, gave me a very fair quote for cutting down a huge limb on a tree I was afraid was
5.Quality Landscape Inc
2611 Abbot Rd
Landscape ContractorsLawn MaintenanceSprinklers-Garden & LawnPatio Builders
Visit our website
***They did a really good. They were prompt, professional and good all the way around. I was having problems with a sub-pump line and they fixed it. It seemed fairly reasonable on price and they did g
6.Go Green Landscape, LLC
3725 Norris Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal Service
Go Green Landscapes is proud to offer landscape design and construction services for commercial and residential customers. We can build anything from an ornate retaining wall to a beautiful patio, or
5855 N Michigan Rd
Landscape ContractorsSprinklers-Garden & Lawn, Installation & ServiceSweeping Service-PowerCleaning Contractors
* Free Estimates * Residential & Commercial * Insured & Bonded * MI Builders License # 2102177590 * Financing Available * Free Estimates * All Work Guaranteed
Landscape & Yard Experts
www.services-connect.com Maintenance & More!Make an Appointment Now!
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.