Erhard Dental & Implant Center
310 N Clippert St, Lansing, MI, 48912
1.Waverly Area Family Dental Cr
3911 W Michigan Ave Ste 4
Dentists More Info
3201 E Grand River Ave
DentistsProsthodontists & Denture CentersDental HygienistsDental Clinics
Wonderful staff! So happy I found Aspen, everyone is kind and genuine. Overall a great experience. Thanks Aspen.More Nearby Locations »
3.Schaefer Dental Group
4911 W St Joe Hwy
DentistsManagement ConsultantsBusiness ManagementCosmetic Dentistry
Schaefer Dental is a really good office. I see Dr. Schaefer and my 8 year old sees Dr. Moore.They both do really good work, and everyone there is always very professional, and they are genuinely carin
4.Evergreen Dental Center
2805 E Mount Hope Ave
DentistsDental ClinicsDental HygienistsImplant Dentistry
Dr. Hartman remained patient through all of my requests. Finding a doctor who listens and is attentive is rare nowadays. Dr. Hartman truly cares about his patients and won't rest until they are happy
5.Pogoncheff DDS PC
2628 Lake Lansing Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
The Drs. Pogoncheff are exceedingly competent, but they are also kind and actively concerned for the dental health of their patients. Shortly after I became a patient, I found myself in need of a root
6.Dawn E Fleming DDS
4801 S Martin Luther King Jr Blvd
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
My name is Scott Toms, I had been in need of some major dental work for years. However, due to bad experiences with dentist in the past, and boy have I seen a few, I kept putting it off. I finally cou
7.Flewelling, Robert C DDS
900 E Cavanaugh Rd
DentistsDental HygienistsImplant DentistryPeriodontists
I have been to a few dentist over the years and Dr. Flewelling is the BEST I have ever had. His attention to detail and his ability to communicate/educate makes me feel comfortable and safe. I am al
Schaefer Dental Group
4911 W St Joe Hwy, Lansing, MI, 48917
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future