1313 S Waverly Rd, Lansing, MI, 48917
1.National Semi Truck & Trailer Repair Towing & Commercial TiresServing the Lansing, MI area
Tire Recap, Retread & RepairTowingDiesel EnginesTruck Service & Repair
National Truck & Trailer Repair, Truck Breakdown Roadside Assistance, Heavy Duty Towing, Commercial Truck Tires Nationwide U.S. and Canada 24 Hour Any Where Any Time! Semi Truck Repair, Semi Trailer R
2.Goodyear Commercial Tire & Service Centers
4600 S Creyts Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceTire Dealers
3.24 Hour Truck Trailer Tires
4500 Empire Way
Truck Service & Repair
4.O'Donnell's Auto And Truck Repair
5504 S Pennsylvania Ave
Truck Service & RepairAuto Repair & ServiceBrake RepairAuto Transmission
8300 W Saginaw Hwy
New Car DealersUsed Car DealersAutomobile Body Repairing & PaintingAutomobile Parts & Supplies
My family and I have been dealing with Crippen Auto Mall for years. Whether it be the purchase of a new car or routine service, we can vouch for their motto of ""Honesty and Integrity Are Everything
6.Central Michigan Kenworth
5103 S Cedar St
New Car DealersAuto Repair & ServiceNew Truck DealersTire Dealers
7.O'Donnell's Repair West Inc
1696 S Waverly Rd
Auto Repair & ServiceAutomobile Inspection Stations & ServicesBrake RepairAuto Transmission
1608 Cooper St, Jackson, MI, 49202
Please try reloading the page.
- Move your car to a safe location.
- Turn on your car’s safety lights, apply the parking brakes and remove the hubcap if there is one.
- Loosen the lug nuts with a lug wrench (but do not remove them), raise the vehicle with a jack and then fully remove the lugnuts.
- Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare tire.
- Tighten the lug nuts by hand, lower the car and then tighten them fully with the lug wrench.