Steamatic of Kansas City
1249 Burlington St, Kansas City, MO, 64116
1.Reliable Water Damage Restoration
Water Damage Restoration
Happy to have worked with them, the water damage restoration is really impressive. I could easily believe they used some sort of magic here cause the bathroom looks brand new. Great work!
2.First Call Restoration
Water Damage RestorationCleaning ContractorsCrime & Trauma Scene Clean UpMold Remediation
Kansas City's Experienced, LOCAL Restoration Company where the FIRST CALL is all you need! Specializing in Water Damage Restoration, Mold Remediation, Fire & Smoke Damage Restoration, Repairs & Recons
3.Haren Laughlin Restoration
8035 Nieman Rd
Water Damage RestorationAsbestos Detection & Removal ServicesWater Damage Emergency ServiceMold Remediation
HarenLaughlin Restoration specializes in commercial and large loss reconstruction after a property damage loss from fire, smoke, water, storm and structural issues. We partner with all major insurance
4.Water Damage Pros 24/7
Water Damage Restoration
Called to have a leak inspection before putting our house to sell, their customer service was great and even though we hadn't any trouble with leaking, I'd recommend them for all the services you migh
5.Fire Restoration Services
Water Damage RestorationAir Duct CleaningMold RemediationCarpet & Rug Cleaners
The business specializes in Fire and Water Damage Restoration services.
6.Water Removal Experts
Water Damage RestorationFire & Water Damage RestorationWater Damage Emergency ServiceDisaster Recovery & Relief
Fantastic experience with Water Removal Experts. They came out within 45 minutes and gave us a free estimate and the scope of the water damage. I would recommend them for any natural disaster situatio
7.Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Drain Service
Water Damage RestorationSewer Cleaners & RepairersSewer ContractorsGrease Traps
Josh was awesome, he quickly diagnosed the problem, fixed it and cleaned up after himself.....highly recommend him.More Nearby Locations »
Serving the Lansing area. Free Estimates, 60 Minute Response.24/7 Expert Service. Call Today!
Please try reloading the page.
- Standing or pooling water
- Foul odor
- Texture changes
- Clearwater is clean water with no solids. It includes water generated by air conditioning units and water that goes down the drain while the faucet heats.
- Greywater refers to all other form of waste water except for toilet water. It possibly contains hair, soap particles, cooking byproducts and flakes of skin. Areas that have been damaged by grey water are at a mild risk of contamination.
- Blackwater is water that has come into contact with urine or fecal matter. Toilet water is considered blackwater. Blackwater can contain pathogens and is usually considered a biohazard.
- Clean and maintain gutters so rainwater flows properly. Direct downspouts away from the house.
- Repair any roof damage.
- Use drain snakes to clean clogs. Chemical cleaners erode pipes.
- Do not place outdoor plants with invasive roots near pipes, septic tanks, sprinkler systems, or drainage fields.
- Make note of the water bill. A sudden, random spike in charges could indicate a leak.