1.North Penn Pediatric Dental
2100 N Broad St Ste 203
DentistsOrthodontistsOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPediatric Dentistry
North Penn Pediatric Dental Associates provides you and your family an EXCEPTIONAL Professional Practice with an EXCEPTIONAL Family atmosphere! With over 40 YEARS EXPERIENCE you can expect the HIGHEST
2.Commonwealth Oral and Facial Surgery & Dental Implant Center
2100 N Broad St Ste 106
DentistsImplant DentistryOral & Maxillofacial SurgeryPhysicians & Surgeons, Oral Surgery
Our doctors here at Oral & Maxillofacial Associates can provide all our patients with the highest quality care in a pleasant environment. Our services include dental implants, bone grafting, facial tr
3.Nyce Tolley & Lorenzo
1101 S Broad St Ste 400
DentistsCosmetic DentistryPediatric DentistryProsthodontists & Denture Centers
For over 60 years, the Dental Office of Nyce, Tolley and Lorenzo has taken pride in providing quality dental care at affordable rates. We have Saturday hours available. We do provide School Claims Ser
4.Plymouth Greene Dental
1000 Germantown Pike Ste F4
DentistsImplant DentistryProsthodontists & Denture CentersCosmetic Dentistry
Sooooo very happy! Dr. Karchur is the absolute best at what she does! She gave me perfect teeth! I can't stop smiling! My case was a little more extensive but being in the chair for two and a half hou
5.All Smiles Family Dentistry PC
1620 S Broad St
6.Chillemi Richard II PC Dentist
808 N Broad St
DentistsPediatric DentistryDental HygienistsDental Clinics
7.Upper Gwynedd Dental Arts
1117 S Broad St
DentistsTeeth Whitening Products & ServicesImplant DentistryEndodontists
Find a Local Dentist
www.1800dentist.com/Dentist Search for Pre-Screened Dentists.Over 7 million matches since 1986!
Please try reloading the page.
- If a tooth decays and the nerves or pulp (soft internal tissue which helps teeth develop) become inflamed or infected
- If a tooth is cracked or broken and nerves are exposed
- Desensitizing toothpaste numbs the nerves in the teeth that can cause discomfort.
- Mouth guard can protect against grinding teeth during sleep.
- Fluoride treatment can be applied by dentists to sensitive areas to numb teeth and strengthen enamel.
- Root canal can treat problems in a tooth’s core.
- Surgical gum graft where a piece of gum tissue is removed from a section of the mouth to cover an exposed root.
- Wisdom teeth are pushing other teeth around, causing pain and misalignment
- Cysts form around newly emerged wisdom teeth, causing jaw damage
- Gums get inflamed and swollen, causing cavities and pain
- Doctor determine from x-rays that wisdom teeth will cause problems in the near future