1.The Children's Clinic
1003 W Meeting St
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons
The staff at The Children's Clinic is truly what sets them apart from other pediatricians. Everyone from the doctors to the front desk staff are polite, loving, and will always greet you with a smile
2.The Children's Clinic
8351 Charlotte Hwy Ste 200
3.Matthews Childrens Clinic
1401 Matthews Township Pkwy Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons, PediatricsMedical Clinics
We have been coming to Matthews Children,s Clinic for years,just wanted to let every one know how great they are.My girl Katie loves her Dr.Spies he will go out of his way to take care of his patients
8418 New Town Rd
5.Kool Smiles of Rock Hill
2349 Cherry Rd Ste 49
DentistsClinicsDental HygienistsDental Clinics
I am new to the area and visited Kool Smiles for the first time today. I was a bit disappointed initially because my insurance verification took an hour before I was seen by someone. I came in contact
6.H B III DDS PA (DICKEY DENTAL)
1204 Ebenezer Rd
Cosmetic DentistryClinicsDental ClinicsImplant Dentistry
Visit our website
I always have a wonderful experience! Dr. Dickey and his staff always keeps me calm and relaxed. Best dentist office I have ever been to!
2349 Cherry Rd Ste 49
DentistsClinicsDental ClinicsDental Hygienists
97% of Kool Smiles patients say they'll refer their friends and family! Why should you choose Kool Smiles? Most important of all, toddlers, kids and parents choose Kool Smiles because of their fun and
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.