Central Penn Nursing Care Inc
1910 Fruitville Pike, Lancaster, PA, 17601 Caring You Can Count On! Private duty personal care in homes, hospitals, nursing homes and retirement centers.
1396 Harrisburg Pike
Medical ClinicsPhysicians & Surgeons, PediatricsPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Psychiatry
160 N Pointe Blvd Ste 101
Medical ClinicsHome Health Services
5 Hearthstone Ct Ste 203
Home Health ServicesNurses-Home ServicesMedical Clinics
By Your Side Home Care
218 W Main St, Leola, PA, 17540 We Care & Will Help You When You Need Us Most!
Please try reloading the page.
Everyone at Medical Cosmetics is so knowledgable and helpful. My first contact was with Kristen- she was very patient and kind- for I had a lot of questions! Michelle was professional and guided me in the direction I needed to go with my skin care regimen. Finally, Dr. Carter; so friendly and trustworthy, definitely someone that has your best interest in mind. I would recommend Medical Cosemetics to anyone and plan to continue my services there for a long time to come! KMD
Dr Carter and his staff are extremely professional and welcoming. Regardless what type of service you are looking for, they seem to have the answers and solutions for all your skin needs. I highly recommend Medical Cosmetics to all of my friends and family.
I have been very happy with Dr. Carter and his staff. Everyone is very friendly and I love the results I am seeing in my skin!
This office is great. Dr Avis really cares about her patients and the front office is great. awesome coffee.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.