Fesko's Lawnworks LLC
Leola, PA, 17540 Unsurpassed Quality & Service-Locally Owned
1.Fesko's Lawnworks LLC
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape ContractorsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesProperty Maintenance
We specialize in commercial and residential lawn, tree and shrub care applications and landscape maintenance in Lancaster County and surrounding areas! We will tailor our services to meet your growing
2.Lawn Doctor of Lancaster
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesFertilizing ServicesWeed Control Service
Lawn Doctor is the nation's leading lawn care, tree & shrub care, and pest control specialist. We're in the business of Keeping Lawns Healthy for Life; so you have more time to relax and enjoy a beautMore Nearby Locations »
3.FX Green Lawns
It's been a while since they wowed us with an amazing lawn treatment, but I forgot to leave my thoughts on it here. It was fantastic. My lawn was nearly dying of neglect before they got here and showe
4.Environmental Creations Landscaping
Lawn MaintenanceBuilding SpecialtiesDeck BuildersTree Service More InfoPREFERRED
5.Orkin Pest & Termite Control
Lawn MaintenancePest Control ServicesBird Barriers, Repellents & ControlsPest Control Services-Commercial & Industrial
The Orkin Service Difference When you hire The Orkin Man, you can be confident that you are receiving the service you expect, from the pest control experts you can trust. Orkin Pest Control: CustomizeMore Nearby Locations »
6.Blue Sky Scapes, LLC, Lawn and Landscaping
5209 Bossler Rd
Lawn MaintenanceLandscaping & Lawn ServicesSnow Removal ServicePonds, Lakes & Water Gardens Construction
Great work! Will have them back next year
Lawn MaintenanceLandscape Designers & ConsultantsLandscaping & Lawn ServicesTree Service
TruGreen Lawn Care Experts Call Us Now! Serving more than 3.4 million customers across the U.S. with professional lawn care, tree shrub care and landscaping services World's largest lawn and landscapeMore Nearby Locations »
Environmental Creations Landscaping
Harrisburg, PA, 17113
Please try reloading the page.
- Lowers water bill and maintenance time with scheduled watering
- Evenly distributes water
- Professionally installed systems cost between $3,000-$4,000 for a quarter-acre lot.
- Some do-it-yourself systems cost up to $1,500 but are difficult to install.
- You may need to call a professional electrician and plumber, adding $300-$600 to your project.
- Cuts down on lawn maintenance
- It's environmentally friendly since there’s no need to water.
- Artificial grasses may be more attractive than real grass in drought-stricken areas.
- Artificial grass has a high upfront cost - $15 to $20 per square foot.
- It can be difficult to install.
- Inexpensive options might look unnatural.
- It gets hot in the sun.