1.Lancaster Cardiology Group
1821 Oregon Pike Ste 2
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General PracticePhysicians & Surgeons, Public HealthPhysicians & Surgeons
2.The Heart Group of Lancaster General Health
217 Harrisburg Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons
Founded in 1972, The Heart Group is one of the leading companies that provides cardiovascular services in tri-state region. The company works with a team of cardiologists, electrophysiologists, and va
3.Lancaster General Health Harrisburg Avenue
217 Harrisburg Ave
Medical ClinicsMedical CentersClinicsHospitals
4.Cardiovascular Thoracic Surgeon of Lancaster PC
250 College Ave
Physicians & Surgeons, Cardiovascular & Thoracic SurgeryPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralMedical Clinics
5.Heart Group-Lancaster Gen Hlth
1018 N Christian St
Physicians & Surgeons, CardiologyPhysicians & SurgeonsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralPhysicians & Surgeons, Family Medicine & General Practice
6.Lancaster General Medical Group
1030 New Holland Ave Ste 100
Physicians & Surgeons
7.Eye Group of Lancaster County LTD
202 Butler Ave Ste 301
Physicians & Surgeons, OphthalmologyOptometristsPhysicians & Surgeons, Surgery-GeneralOpticians
Welcome to Eye Group of Lancaster County LTD. Your eyes are our first priority. We examine your eyes and even give treatment to it. We treat and evaluate all ages including infants and juveniles. We a
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.