Peninsula General Ins Inc
22150 Hawthorne Blvd Ste A, Torrance, CA, 90503
1.New Life Mft
1305 E Palmdale Blvd
Marriage & Family TherapistsMental Health Clinics & InformationCounseling ServicesMental Health Services
EMDR - Past Trauma RecoveryCISM - Critical Incident Stress ManagementADHD (ADD) - Attention Deficit Assessment and TreatmentParenting and Therapy with Teens and Children
2.Doug Graner New Life Mft
38678 15th St E
Marriage, Family, Child & Individual CounselorsCounseling Services
Allstate Insurance Company
Serving the Lancaster area.
Please try reloading the page.
- Debridement: The removal of dead skin and tissue surrounding the wound. This can be done surgically, using a whirlpool bath, syringes, enzymes that dissolve the tissue, or wet dressings that dry on the wound and absorb the dead tissue.
- Dressing: Wrapping the wound in a protective film, gauze, gel, or foam.
- Compression stockings: Tight-fitted fabric sheaths that encourage blood flow.
- Artificial skin: A covering that is applied to the wound for several days as it heals.
- Ultrasound: The use of sound waves to promote healing.
- Growth factor therapy: The use of materials naturally produced by the body to encourage quick cell growth.
- Negative pressure therapy: Creating a vacuum around a wound to encourage faster blood flow to the area.