38442 25th St E, Palmdale, CA, 93550
1203 W Avenue K
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesKeysSafes & Vaults-Opening & Repairing
Visit our website
Great Customer Service Quick Fast and On Time
2.Desert Lock Company
45141 Yucca Ave
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsSecurity Control Systems & MonitoringKeys
We are a locally, family owned full service locksmith. NOT a call or dispatch center! When you call, one of our friendly, trained professionals will be immediately on their way to assist you, We can s
3.Able Lock & Key Mobile Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsKeysLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
We’re available 24 hrs a day. We are accessible to meet at your geographic location quickly or by a scheduled time. To process your support request via the internet, please work with the contact form
38442 25th St E
Locks & LocksmithsSafes & VaultsBank Equipment & SuppliesKeys
Alpine locksmith, have very bad customer service, I called told the guy I'll be there in 15 minutes and when I arrived 15 minutes later, he was driving away. I thought maybe there was somebody else t
Locks & LocksmithsBank Equipment & SuppliesLocksmiths Equipment & SuppliesLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & Industrial
Click for Coupon+1more
Fantastic service and good value - Mark was extremely friendly and helpful in advising on the appropriate deadlock for my apartment. Highly recommend!!!
6.American Local Locksmith
Locks & LocksmithsLocks & Locksmiths-Commercial & IndustrialLocksmith Referral ServiceLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
Click for Coupon
What a nice guy. Gorge called me back within about 20 minutes of speaking with the dispatcher. He quickly identified the solution -- one that I could tackle more quickly on my own. Helpful, free advic
7.Blue Moon Lock & Key
5022 W Avenue N Ste 102
Locks & LocksmithsKeysDoor Closers & ChecksLocksmiths Equipment & Supplies
I've worked with many vendors via my career in Real Estate/Property Management & I have to say that Bill of Blue Moon Lock & Key is top notch.....he's professional, friendly, dependable, reliable & ve
Able Lock & Key Mobile Local Locksmith
Serving the Lancaster area.
Please try reloading the page.
- If possible, research local locksmiths online and take note of any that have poor reviews or complaints.
- When calling a locksmith, confirm their address matches what you found online or in a directory. Then ask for a cost estimate for the service you need, and ask to have them bring a written copy of this estimate.
- Some states require locksmiths to be licensed. If your state is one of them, require the locksmith to bring proof of registration when they arrive.
- First, determine the type of lock you have, as well as the manufacturer or model if possible. You should also obtain measurements of your door and frame.
- Remove exterior and interior knobs by unscrewing any visible screws you find. Many knobs will include a decorative cover on the interior side that can be removed.
- Once you've removed the entire lock, find the screws on the inside of the door frame to remove the latch or deadbolt.
- With everything removed, repeat these steps in reverse order to install the new lock.